Pupil Premium Statement 2014-2015
Funding for 2014-2015
This year we have 17 pupils eligible under free school meals (Ever 6) and 7 looked after pupils.
The level of funding for pupil premium in 14-15 is as follows:-
- Pupils in Year Groups 7 to 11 recorded as Ever 6 FSM £935
- Looked After Children (LAC) £1,900
- Children adopted from care under the Adoption and Children Act 2002 and children who have left care under a Special Guardianship or Residence Order £1,900
- Service children - Pupils in Year Groups R to 11 recorded as Ever 4 Service Child or in receipt of a child pension from the Ministry of Defence £ 300
Pupil Premium funding due to be received in 2014/2015 is £11,500 for the Looked After Children, and £18,700 for those in receipt of free school meals (Ever6).
The pupil premium funding has been used in a number of ways including:
- Music Therapy.
- The purchase of sensory resources to support individual pupil targets.
- The purchase of iPads as communication aids to improve learning.
- The purchase of individually appropriate classroom equipment, for example suitably adjusted chairs.