The Governors of Accorida Academies Trust
Barrs Court School (11-16) secondary special school
The Beacon College (16-19) special college
are seeking to appoint
Teaching Assistant (SEN/Special School) – Level 1
Fixed Term and Permanent Variable Contracts available
Full time (32.5 hrs term time plus one week)
BC04 - £14,215.61 - £14,790.00 per annum
Required from November2021 or as soon as possible thereafter
It is expected that the successful applicant will:
- Be supportive of our school ethos, aims and values.
- Have a good level of education (GCSE A-C or equivalent in Maths and English)
- Have experience of working with children or young people in an education or care setting
- Have good inter-personal skills and are able to work alongside teachers and other professionals from outside agencies
- Be flexible, accommodating and a team player.
- Have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all children, and young people.
Visits to the school by appointment are positively encouraged.
Please see below for application pack
Further details are available on the school website - www.barrscourtschool.co.uk or Sharon Williams, Business Manager. Tel (01432) 265035 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 15th October 2021 (midday)
Interview Date: Wednesday 20th October 2021
Only short listed applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
Accordia Academies trust is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.